Pilé With Tree Hugging Arms
- 10 – 15 x Reps
- Hold each rep for 3-5 seconds
key things to remember whilst doing this movement:
- Keep breathing throughout
- Pull the pelvic Floor up, Pull belly button to spine, Shoulder blades pulling together and sliding down your back & lengthen away from the floor with your head.
- Keep a nice straight back, lowering and lifting up using the legs only.
- Squeezing your gluteus muscles when you reach the top with arms in tree hugging position.
- Try and keep arms in line with your shoulders throughout the whole movement.
- Control on the lowering and lifting by taking your time.